Sunday 19 December 2010

Thomas now known as Blue

Blue
'Blue finally has settled... He was originally with my Parents who took him with Lucy and Angel (previously Star) to be a friend to one of our cats, Muffin who had lost his brother.  Well Muffin made Blue's life a misery so eventually I said I would try him at my house.  I have birds so was very apprehensive at first.  Well after a few weeks of hissing and growling he settled and couldnt be happier.  We only have the occasional hiss and growl now, and even the the birds dont mind him ( as long as they have a chaperone!!).  He does love window sills to sprawl out on as long as a hot radiator is near!.  He sleeps all day and as soon as the light goes out, he is up all night playing and running up and down the stairs.
I suppose the lack of sleep makes up for the fact he is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment