Tuesday 27 March 2012

Mack and Marley now Salem and Sherlock


I just wanted to thank you for the two fabulous cats I adopted from you on the 9th March…Mack and Marley!
They are now called Salem and Sherlock (after taking inspiration from 2 of your other cats!) and are settling in so well it feels like they have always been a part of our family! Even the dog likes them!!
Salem (previously Marley) has been to the vets with an upset stomach but has been given medicine and seems to be getting better.
They are hungry little things…falling over themselves to get at the food! They are also playful and affectionate and really gentle with my boisterous 4 year old son!
I feel lucky to have them. I can assure you that they are happy, well looked after cats who are loved by the whole family!
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment